Sunday, April 11, 2010

A wild and crazy Saturday night

is not what happened for me. As a matter of fact it was quite calm, and let me tell you it was perfect. I had a great Saturday that revolved around Pancake Pandemonium (tm Fiesta Hobbit), a quick trip to Target and Macy's, and my goddaughter's first birthday. You know I used to have these crazy long nights where I would come in any time after 12. Last night was perfect, I got to hang out with both of my goddaugthers, their parents (who are two of my best friends in the world), and their family. They are a second family and I do love them dearly. I don't get to spend the time I'd like with them because of work, school, activities, etc. However, each time I do get to see them it's always a pleasure. Plus those two girls are ridiculously cute, I just enjoy the time I get to spend with them. Now onto a big day, already had church, baptism class, and Chipotle. Now a soccer game at four. Go Globo Gym Purple Cobras!

2 comments: